Secondment via YER
Engineering, IT & Telecom, Energy, Gas, Water
Over deze vacature
Are you prepared to play an important part in the energy transition? Are you recently graduated on your Master? Do you want to work in an international environment, adding value and driving change? Currently, we are recruiting for the BDR Thermea Graduate Programme, starting in November!
In the first year, you’ll do four individual assignments that add value to the business, one of them abroad. Matched to your interests, skills and knowledge, these will enable you to explore different roles and areas of expertise, acquaint you with how we work, and build your network.
You’ll work with your fellow graduates on a joint strategic project, too, delivering your findings and recommendations to the Management Board.
In your second year, you’ll be placed in a function within the organisation. Throughout the programme, you’ll receive on-the job-training, coaching and the opportunity to consult a mentor.
The International Graduate Programme covers research & development, IT and marketing.
BDR Thermea Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable and smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services, operating in a market worth over €16 billion of annual sales. They employ 6.400 people across Europe and have annual sales close to €1.8 billion. The Group has a top market position in key European countries and strong positions in the rapidly growing markets of Eastern Europe, Turkey, Russia, North America and China. In total BDR operates in more than 70 countries worldwide.
- A tailored programme complementing your skills and career aspirations.
- Varied assignments, goal orientated learning points.
- Rotational business unit related work experiences across European
- business units, (accommodation, travel and expenses will be provided
- during placements).
- Coaching, development and e learning opportunities.
- Allocation of a mentor to support you on your successful BDR Thermea
- Group challenge.
- A real opportunity to be part of our Business and contribute from day one.
- An exciting development opportunity where you can contribute to our
- company’s future growth in a multi-cultural environment.
- An employer who is one of the world leaders in their field.
- A high-energy work environment with a hands-on and can-do mentality.
- A fair remuneration package.
We are looking to recruit smart Engineering Graduates for the Group Function, with a specialization in Embedded Software, Electronics, Data Science, Marketing or Agrile/Scrum.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN GRADUATES?
- Master degree or equivalent within Electronics, IT/Software, Marketing, Computer Science or Data Science.
- Excellent English language ability (written and spoken).
- Smart Engineers with
- Strong analytical skills
- Solution driven
- Understanding of technology
- Strong team ethic with the ability to work effectively in a team or as an individual.
- A natural curiosity and desire to improve and innovate.