Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Within DAF Trucks N.V. we are looking for a Embedded Software Test Engineer with experience in the automotive industry.
The software test engineer is active in the verification and validation of the software and applications running on the embedded systems. Test scope includes functional testing, platform testing, network management and diagnostics. The test designs are made against the requirements set for the relevant system. The test cases are managed in HP QualityCenter. The tests execution is carried out on hardware-in-the-loop systems.
You work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and highly dynamic environment for various projects. You cooperate daily with the verification engineers and on a frequent basis with project development stakeholders, such as software and hardware engineers and project lead engineers.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiaryv its principal business. Within PACCAR Inc. the Embedded Engineering is the center for development of embedded systems in the truck for both powertrain and vehicle domains. The verification group is responsible for the design and development of test procedures required to determine if the product works as expected before it is delivered to the customer.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Technical education on Bachelor/Master level in Mechanics, Automotive, Electronics,Computer Science or comparable
- Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle)
- Experience in embedded software testing (minimum of 2-3 years of test experience)
- Knowledge of test techniques (test certificate, ISTQB is an asset)
- Experience with requirement management
- Experience with HP QualityCenter
- Experience in test automation
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- Understanding of Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of model-based design techniques is preferred
- Experience with scrum/agile is a plus