Research & Development
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
You provide general administrative support for the Clinical Science and Innovation department in the preparation and execution of clinical trials.
You are responsible for:
- Administrative support of Clinical Science department financials (PO requests, contracts)
- Working according to Good Clinical Practice, rules and regulations and internal procedures
- Requesting and tracing clinical trial contracts, CV’s, financial disclosures. Check in time if contracts are reaching their end effective dates.
- Supporting monitors with all requested clinical research activities. Follow-up on monitoring actions.
- Setting-up and maintaining essential clinical study documentation required by Good Clinical Practice rules and regulations and internal procedures
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Service oriented approach
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision as well as in a team environment
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Open and clear communicator
- Systematically perform activities in a timely and accurate manner
- Work precisely according to procedures, rules and regulations
- Quality oriented
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Collecting clinical evidence for our products becomes ever more important for our Philips HealthCare products. You will have the unique opportunity to come in and work together with a young and dynamic clinical team to prove that our solutions really improve patients’ lives.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- Proficient in the use of computer and software systems such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Dutch).
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) knowledge is preferred or ability to learn Good Clinical Practice.
- Educational background in administration or equivalent through experience.
- Graduates on mbo and graduates or non-graduates on HBO.
- Medical background is a plus /Affinity with Health Care.