Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Play a significant and impactful contribution as electrical designer in the development of a new medical device product within EPD business of Philips.
- Play a key position for the growth of Philips Innovation Services as an electrical designer having familiarity with the mechatronics domain and the medical equipment domain.
- As an electrical designer, you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and our customers.
You are responsible for
- Define and align on concept level the electrical requirements and specifications for EPD products bringing in input from the relevant stakeholders
- Define, communicate and evolve a shared technological and architectural view of the electrical design.
- Validate technology assumptions, evaluate alternatives, and define higher-level functional and non-functional requirements of the electrical design.
- Provide electrical design, alignment with technology and business roadmaps and strategies, and technical leadership for the electrical team.
- In a later stage help define the project for building the chosen electrical design
- Initiate and supervise the implementation and usage of the electrical design
- Gather, define, write and document the electrical requirements specifications, usually based upon higher level system requirements & the system design specification;
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Master degree in electrical engineering
- Experience of 5-10 years within R&D High-tech Engineering (at least 3 years as Sr. Electrical Designer)
- High understanding of Mechatronic system knowledge on medical product development (cabling, connectors, sensors, actuators, EMC aspects)
- Experience with applying AD and PDLM processes in Philips is preferred
- Experience with medical product/device development
- Able to abstract from existing situation and roadmaps on conceptual level, but also able to translate conceptual level back to actionable / practical design
- Able to guide/steer the implementation (expected from Q4 onwards)
- Good communication skills to interact with the other disciplines within the team and even more important with multiple business partners on technical and business level.
- Eager to team-up, not afraid to learn new things, Can Do mentality
- Academic thinking level
- Communicative, creative and agile team-player
- Customer centric attitude
- Able to make a work break down and a planning for the foreseen activities
- You have interest in the domains medical equipment, industrial automation and mechatronics