Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs over 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
As a HR&O Generalist you will closely work together with the department managers and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR&O relevant topics. You participate in the planning, organizing, directing, assessing and controlling of HR&O policies and activities within the areas of attention as member of the HR&O team. You independently advise the department manager and his staff on HR topics and emphasize the importance of HRM in the business.
The Sr. HR&O Generalist:
- Is known in the business and is first approached in case of operational HR issues
- Ensures an efficient execution of HR operation and follows up and drives on HR Year Calendar pro-actively
- Follows up and executes HR operational activities
- Is able to analyse HR data carefully and provide the business the necessary insights to make right business decisions
- Helps the business to align employee goals with business goals by proactively contacting both and advises managers and employees in the execution of HR responsibility
- Uses specific HR knowledge and proactively advises employees and managers
- Deals with questions from managers and employees professionally and gathers signals to make improvements
- Ensures that people implications are considered by managers by advising them
- Ensures that HR processes and tools are aligned with business goal
- Is able to manage small projects and lead them to results within agreed time frame
- Acts as business partner (e.g. facilitates team building activities in own sector)
- Focus areas: People Performance Management, Strategic Workforce planning, Talent Development and Succession Management, HR Reporting & Analytics
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You have a Bachelor or University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
You have a minimum of 7 years of experience in the field of HR&O in the position of HR Generalist/Advisor within a complex organization.
As a HR&O Generalist you bring broad experience and knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Managing Absenteeism, coaching, project management and HR Reporting & Analytics.
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic
- Acts customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal service to employees and managers
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Builds relations at different levels
- Is a team player and at the same time able to work independent
- Fluent Dutch and English verbal and writing skills
- Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect