1 year via YER and after that possible directly at our client side
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you enjoy deep-diving in data, turn data into information, analyse and transform information into insights? Are you a pragmatic team player that likes to participate in solving challenges in a complex, high tech environment? Then you are a great candidate to become our new Data Analyst.
In the position of Data Analyst you will be working in 1 or 2 improvement teams with 2 engineers and a Project Leader.
As Data Analyst you take responsibility:
- To find and combine (structured and unstructured) data, transfer it into information and insights (by applying different techniques), as foundation for successful structural improvement project execution
- Execute analysis and creating reports.
- Internal drive to “find the needle in the haystack”
- Skills and knowledge in Statistics, Business Intelligence and coding (e.g. R/SQL/Python).
- Presenting and explaining analytical problems, approach, results and recommendations
- Perform queries, run models, link analyses and insights to business/project results and prepare reports
- Collect, clean, organize (database knowledge) & analyse structured and unstructured data, transform it to information
YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at the most prominent and innovative organisations in the Netherlands. We are a high-level sparring partner that can give your career the boost it needs! You will be employed by YER and work at one of our clients.
You will get a 1 year contract at YER and work at our client side, after this you can be taken over by our client on their direct contract.
Bachelor/Master in Industrial Engineering, BI or similar.
- 2-5 years experience in working with data, techniques, analysis tools and statistics.
- Knowledge of Business intelligence, databases and techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (Excel, SQL, R, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of data modelling, cleansing and transformation
- Knowledge/understanding of complex production (control) processes, preferably in a high-tech, low volume environment.
- Thinks creative, out of the box
- Pragmatic, pro-active, entrepreneurial.
- Team player, good social skills, customer-oriented
- Good communicative skills, including presentation skills.