Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
For Philips Healthcare in Best, YER is recruiting a Scrum Master.
Within Philips Healthcare in Best, the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy Systems is responsible for marketing, development and manufacturing of X-ray systems in the area of cardiac or vascular medical diagnosis and intervention (e.g. a “dotter” treatment). The customers are hospitals, medical specialists and universities. Philips Healthcare develops and manufactures best-in-class medical products. One of its success products is the Azurion platform. This platform is allowing their customers to easily and confidently perform procedures with an unrivaled user experience, helping them to optimize lab performance and to provide superior care.
You will be contributing to a team developing technical software for controlling X-ray acquisition. X-ray acquisition is the process of controlling the X-ray beam and detecting the transmitted X-ray beam to deliver a high quality image. This is done in close cooperation with the Software system architect(s) and test and integration teams.
Will you be strengthening the team with your SAFe Scrum Master specialization and make a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process? Can we count on you to help develop new products, using the latest technologies and resources, often realizing systems based on unverified specifications? Will we be able to be the servant leader for one or more teams, challenging them to get the best out of themselves?
- Exhibit Lean-Agile leadership
- Help the team embrace SAFe Core Values
- Support the team rules
- Facilitate the team’s progress toward team goals
- Lead team efforts in relentless improvement
- Teach problem-solving techniques
- Facilitate meetings
- Support the Product Owner
- Eliminate impediments
- Promote SAFe quality practices
- Build a high-performing team
- Responsibilities on the train
- Coordinate with other teams
- Support the overall adoption of SAFe across the enterprise
- Enable organizational effectiveness
- Facilitate preparation and readiness for ART events
- Guide the team in establishing normalized estimates & help the team understand how to estimate Features and Capabilities.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
We are looking for
- Bachelor degree in informatics
- 5+ years of experience in technical software development
- Business insight & customer Focus
- Experience in scrum master roles in a SAFe context
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) organization
- Excellent effort estimation skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Leading and facilitating change
- People skills
- Conflict facilitation
- Optimism and servant leadership
- Organization and empathy
- Flexibility and persistence
- Acting as a coach for team development
- Communication and good listening power