Good employee benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The holder of this position reports to the Group leader of the Industrialization and integration team within D&E Software.
Industrial Engineering provides the people, means, methods and technical capabilities to introduce new products to the ASML factory and ASML’s customer site. The engineer improves reliability, availability and serviceability of the ASML products at the customer site, according to agreed specification.
This means specification of operational requirements, co-design of new products, integration, validation, and introduction of new products and processes, and continuous improvement of volume equipment.
This vacancy is within the industrialization team. It includes computer systems architecture with respect to industrialization topics, technical support to local service organization in the field of software, software architecture, service interface, Linux, Fab as well as testing and initializing solutions for any found structural problem.
In the ASML product life cycle, the industrial engineer has the following responsibilities:
- Represent the customer support and factory sector in the co-design phase and make sure the service and manufacturing requirements are implemented in the design. Focus for this specific assignments is computer systems hardware/firmware.
- Take care of new product introduction towards field organization
- Take care of structural improvements and feedback on structural improvements towards development team.
- Contribute and review technical documentation to define and describe the Industrialization impact.
- Define documentation, spare parts and tooling for the global service organization.
- Knowledge transfer from development to local service organization
- Analyse global product performance and define requirements for co-design improvement.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master Degree in industrialization, Information Technology, Electronics or other related studies.
- 3-5 years of experience
- As an industrial engineer, preferably in a high-tech environment.
- Preferably experience in the area of user interface applications and service requirements definition around user interfaces.
- Experience with writing and maintaining service procedures.
- Experience in providing training to end users is a pre.
- Software engineering experience is a pre, it helps to better understand the development engineers.
Personal skills, you
- Have excellent social and communication skills(written and verbal) in English
- Are able to work independently and in a team
- Are proactive and not afraid to challenge the development team on the serviceability, operativity and diagnostic ability of their development in an early stage of the project
- Are able to make objective conclusions after collecting all the information
- Are able to travel to meet the service engineers using your deliverables
- Are analytical.