Secondment via YER
Energy, Gas, Water
Over deze vacature
Do you have a strong ability to recognize risks in operational activities? Apply the right measures to control and manage those risks?
We are looking for a professional to be in control of the electrical installation.
In this position you are responsible for the technical condition and safety of a number of LS and HS installations or parts of these. These installations are a vital part of on- and offshore wind farms with voltages varying from 10kV-33kV in the Wind Park and going up to 110kV-220kV in sub stations that connect the park to the grid. The wind turbines themselves work with voltages between 240V and 690V with a power of at least 4Megawatt.
In order to guarantee the safe use of the LV/HV installations, the installations must comply with the statutory provisions described in various EN and NEN standards such as the EN50110-1, NEN3140 and NEN 3840, among others.
Furthermore, you ensure that the works performed on the electrical infrastructure of a Wind Park is performed in full compliance with all legislations and in- and external regulations. This includes in setting up a ?(electrical) safe system of work”.
You advise and support the sales and acquisition departments in setting up new contracts. A seamless transition from construction to service period must be guaranteed.
Key tasks associated with this function are:
- Ensuring that work on installations can be carried out safely in accordance with the job responsibilities of the work responsible;
- Ensuring the safe operation of LV/HV installations in accordance with the applicable regulations and standards;
- Managing the work within LV/HV installations and guaranteeing the proper working;
- The development and approval of work and switching-plans;
- Supervising the execution of works;
- Proactive advice on possible opportunities and bottlenecks regarding the proper working of the installation and safety aspects;
- Responsibility for key management and the related designation policy and training policy for the installations concerned;
- Responsibility for correct asset data (e.g. documents, drawings)
- The responsibility for creation and maintaining of a 24/7 emergency service
In the Netherlands our client delivers products and systems as well as installations and services. With this delivery program, the company reaches out to all areas within the electro technical industry. Clients will find total solutions within the field of Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives and Healthcare. With these 9 divisions, the company answers the extracurricular questions of society. Just a few organizations are operating on such a global scale being active in so many industries compared to this company. They offer a wide variety of innovative solutions for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure. All this will be focused on with a sustainable approach.
- Competitive salary, € 80,000 annually based on knowledge and experience
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- 13 ADV days;
- Excellent pension provision;
- Training and educative opportunities;
- Stimulating personal development;
- Resident in The Hague region (<45 km);
- Work week of 40 hours.
- Bachelor working and thinking level.
- Minimum diploma MBO electrical engineering level 4.
- Experience of at least 5 years in installation maintenance of HV installations including low-voltage maintenance at the level of at least the HS + LS work manager.
- Knowledge of and experience with high-power transformers, protection relays, power switches for both high voltage and low voltage, as used in high voltage distribution stations.
- Knowledge of electrical installations, NEN-EN-IEC 61936-1, NEN-EN 50522, NEN 1010, NEN 3140, NEN 3840 and asset management (ISO 55000).
- Knowledge of project management and process improvement