Research & Development
Secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering
Over deze vacature
Great opportunity to work within Philips Innovation Services on high-tech mechatronic modules.
As Mechanical Designer your main responsibilities are:
- You are responsible to work out the mechanical design into detail designs and TPD (Minimal Dimensioning).
- Solve open issues in the current mechanical design in close cooperation with the architect and lead mechanical engineer of the sub-module.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
Philips Innovation Services (PInS)
Philips Innovation Services has a wide range of disciplines and expertise to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Over 800 colleagues benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips.
The Mechatronics department of Philips Innovation Services, with approximately 180 employees, is unique in its system design approach, which has led to many practical solutions for our customers. Think of breakthrough solutions in smooth motion, high accuracy positioning, and mechanical construction in e.g. lithography systems and magnetic levitation stages. We are active in equipment as well as sub-system design, prototyping and testing. Next to that, many of our mechatronics solutions are applied in consumer products and healthcare systems.
In the Mechatronics Department, the group Mechatronic Equipment Design takes care for the Architecture and Mechanical design of this Mechatronic equipment.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- A Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-10 years work experience and at least five years in an innovative high-tech environment.
- Proven experience with designing Mechatronic high precision modules and subassemblies in semiconductor applications.
- You have (recent is preferred) ASML working experience.
- Proficient in designing in 3D CAD: ASML NX & Team center.
- Proficient in making ASML Minimal Dimensioning TPD and releasing it for production.
- Able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work.
- Able to discuss your design on DfX aspects with suppliers
- A proven team player, take initiative, are flexible and are able to work with changing views.
- A customer centric attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and or Dutch.
- You are preferably full-time (40 hours per week) available. Minimum part-time is 32 hours per week.