€ 3000 - € 4500 gross per month (based up on experience)
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We offer a challenging work environment where you are responsible for the development of new air springs and related components with focus on OE (Original Equipment) automotive customers. Firestone offers a very divers job in an international customer focused environment (over 10 nationalities!) with an open door and 'can do' mentality and challenging automotive projects.
Responsibilities Of These Unique And Broad Vacancy:
- Translate the customer requirements into an air spring design, using CAD/FEA and other calculation tools;
- Consultation and reviews with customers;
- Consultation with suppliers;
- Initiate prototype production with plant;
- Initiate and guide lab and field testing;
- Evaluate testing and create reports.
Firestone Industrial Products is an international supplier of advanced air springs to eliminate vibration in transportation. They are part of Bridgestone globally with their European Headquarters in Arnhem. For their Development Center in Arnhem we are looking for an enthusiastic Product Development Engineer.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Firestone industrial products. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Technical or university education like mechanical or automotive engineering;
- Experience in automotive industry (preferred);
- Good spoken and written skills in English and German (native German preferred);
- at least 5 years work experience in a relevant industry with OE product development;
- Experience in 3D CAD and FEA.