Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for an independent role in a technical environment? Fan of travelling and a dynamic workload? Then take a look at the description for more information.
- Execution of preventive (planned or unplanned) and corrective maintenance as well as commissioning activities.
- Lead the maintenance crews.
- Act as company ambassador.
- Planning, control and coordination on site of operation and maintenance.
- Quality control for in- and output of site activities and parts supplied.
- Focal point for the customer in the field.
- Observing and applying all local and company safety regulations (SH&E procedures).
- Performing check of required materials and tooling for the specific activity.
- Taking all necessary corrective actions together with the Field Support Engineer and Project Manager.
- Providing recommendations to the customer for better running conditions of the units after consulting with company specialists and Project Manager.
- Performing work place inspections and toolbox meetings and reports SH&E procedures deviations.
- Providing full reports after outages and on daily operation.
- Search for any opportunity to reduce costs and maximize additional work.
Position is part of the Field Support Department and reports to the Manager Service Engineering. Similar positions within the organisation are Maintenance Engineer, Field Service Engineer Controls
Our client is a leading provider of technologically advanced after-market components, performance upgrades, internal parts repair and raid services for existing platforms. They offer flexible and comprehensive Service Agreements (FSAs) ranging from parts supply and reconditioning to full scope agreements, including remote monitoring and diagnostics and inventory management.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO); mechanical engineering or engineering officer.
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably German and/or another European language.
- Technical and mechanical knowledge of gas turbines and its related equipment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of maintenance for power plants.
- Experience in mechanical / relocation activities on heavy duty GE type of Gas Turbines Frames 3, 5, 6, 6FA, 9 and 9FA.
- Leadership capabilities
- Hands-on, manages and drives for results
- Creative and maximizes empowerment
- Customer and quality focussed.