Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
For Manufacturing IT in Nijmegen, YER is recruiting a Software Engineer.
You will be working in the Reporting, Web and Data Analytics team. The challenge we offer you:
- Investigate and implement improvement options for the newly introduced global Web Application development environment
- Develop the set and drive the reuse of common functionality and building blocks across the Manufacturing IT development/DevOPS teams in NXP, despite the diversity of application portfolios within the factories
- Intend: Long time contact which will be extended per year
Manufacturing IT Nijmegen implements, develops and maintains IT solutions that enables the semiconductor factory ICN8 to run their operations effectively and efficiently and to continuously improve their performance. The factory has a high level of automation and equipment integration. ICN8’s performance depends heavily on availability of IT systems, and innovations in the functionality offered. There is a large variety of well-integrated commercial and in-house developed IT systems, the majority of which based on the Grails framework (Java).
The applications run in a fully redundant on-premise cloud running Linux and Windows Server. Functional areas covered include shop floor control, fab logistics, industrial engineering, factory automation and equipment integration, quality control (on processes, products and equipment), data engineering, data analytics and reporting.
- Result oriented
- Effective communication skills
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of web development in J2EE, preferable Grails
- Knowledge of DevOPS tools
- Experience with Visual Basic is a pre
- Bachelor level IT
- Enthusiastic and showing initiative
- Able to work independently and as part of a small team
- Project approach (mindset) with can do-attitude
- Fluent in Dutch and have good command in English