Detachering via YER
High Tech, Engineering
Over deze vacature
Do you get excited about taking ownership for planning of one of our EUV work centres to secure output of our most advanced lithography systems? Do you have a master degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration, and good analytical skills? We might be looking for you!
The sector Manufacturing within the EUV Factory (EF) is responsible for the production and installation of NXE systems. The Production Planner reports to the Production Logistics Team leader and works closely with Manufacturing module/system owners and group leads, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse and Material Handling.
Production Planning is responsible for the transformation of the Master Production Schedule (MPS) into a feasible machine- and module start plan, ensuring that all requirements will be fulfilled in time and most cost-efficient way.
- Responsible for the planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with optimized stock and work-in-progress
- Ensure material availability for planned production activities and define structural improvements to prevent issues in the future
- Secure production planning requirements during change process and execution
- Roll-up of production progress towards monthly master plan updates and create scenario’s for decision-making
- Monitor progress and identify risks for the master plan in between the master plan cycles
- Provide input for production blueprints in alignment with Business Engineering
- Align facilities, cabin, tooling and resource plan with capacity requirements and drive timely decision-making for capacity extension
- Knowledge of different planning parameters (e.g. safety time, safety stock), to be able to adjust planning methodology when production environment is changing
- Initiate and provide input to improve delivery processes within the factory
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- An appealing package of employment conditions
- Attention to personal development and broadening of knowledge
- Dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial environment
Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience within production environment (high-tech environment)
- Experience in planning and logistic processes
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in driving change
- Knowledge of SAP or another ERP system
- Assertive and pro-active
- Analytical and solution oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Team player with good social and communication skills
- Shows ownership and can make decisions
- Flexible and highly committed
- Affinity with a technical environment
- Ability to plan and set priorities (time management)