Goede primaire en secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by contributing to the worldwide success of ASML? The cyclical nature of the semiconductor industry and capital-intensive projects make reporting and analysis critical to our business success.
The procurement analyst is responsible to deliver worldwide management information to the ASML Strategic Sourcing & Procurement (SS&P) organization. The focus in this position is on delivering reports and analyses to the ASML SS&P organization in order to optimize (integrated) SS&P business processes. Based on your analysis, you raise red flags, identify areas for improvement, be a team member or project lead of various projects and participate in implementing the chosen solution.You will monitor progress with reports and improve know-how and knowledge within the organization, in order to maintain and proactively improve our support to the SS&P organization.
The position combines business processes, reporting, analysis, consultancy and business intelligence tools, as well as operational activities. Provide support to the SS&P department by answering questions on various procurement related topics (QLTCS)
To create and add value for the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement organization by reporting, analysis and advising on all processes within procurement PR and NPR (with the exception off the procurement to pay reports (opproc)) within a changing landscape, for example: COG RFF QLTCS TCO / Spent-analysis Sharepoint Next to this the transformation from reporting expert to Procurement Analyst, supporting the Category managers by Spend data and market analysis.
The position is within the Procurement Analytics and Support group (a part of the Analytics and Business Support team). You are mainly responsible for the execution of:
- Supporting the Supplier Product Family Team, Business lines and Category Managers as an analyst with structural or on demand reports, analysis and centrally stored information
- Monthly Cost of Goods (CoG) reporting and analysis on the CoG forecast, Signaling deviations and follow up by informing stakeholders or where possible take corrective actions yourself
- Ensure worldwide alignment between Veldhoven , Wilton, San Diego and ACE focused on management reporting and aligned way-of-working
- Develop, improve, implement, monitor and manage business performance indicators and ensure timely reporting
- Create various overviews, dashboards etc with the use of for example spotfire
- Contribute and participate in cross functional and cross sectorial projects
- Support Sourcing Leads with relevant information
- Other topics: Spend reporting, spend forecasting, deal support, n-tier management, cost-analysis
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers.
ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- A competitive employment conditions package
- Versatile position within an ambitious and dynamic organization with an informal and collegial working atmosphere
- Working for a leading player in the market
Master or Bachelor Business Economics or Management Science of industrial Engineering
- You have 1-4 years of work experience or proven relevant experience
- Digital affinity is important to be successful in the role. Examples are experience with Excel data modelling, big data handling platforms (ASML uses Spotfire), or app / user interface programming (ASML uses SharePoint) Experience with SAP and BI tools is preferred, Experience with Excel, Access (above user-knowledge)
- Good Dutch and excellent English verbal and written communication skills - Multi disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
Importance competencies include:
- Good Analytical skills
- Customer focused and service minded
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Hands-on attitude
- Accurate, attention to detail
- Good social and communicative skills
- Business sense
- Dealing with resistance
- Strives for continuous improvement and efficiency opportunities
- Support colleagues