Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity and layout solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an E-Designer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The E-Designer is responsible for the following:
- Interact intensively with colleagues from other groups and departments when required.
- Define, document and maintain designs of the electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
- Manage your agenda and do the effort estimation for the various electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Support the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap concerning the electronics within the ASML products.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably some years of experience as designer in a similar role, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Previous and recent experience with ASML standards and Ways of Work is highly appreciated, either as a former ASML employee or contractor.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software
- Initiative, pro-active.
- Highly motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Flexible and eager to learn.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
- Able and willing to travel (internationally) – up to 10% of your working time.