Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
As a Capability Expert Customer, you are responsible for the implementation of the strategy of the respective capability and MDM platform based on input from the various stakeholders such as Business Information Owner (BIO) and Business Information Experts (BIEs), Market and Business Group representatives and Program/Project managers.
- Owns the onboarding of new data management processes and or markets, if required define user stories based on BIE trigger on MDM Capability
- Support deployment activities of the MDM Capability
- Ensure that UAT/User trainings are planned and executed
- Maintain/review L7 documentation in the project phase; create/update work instructions and request forms based on CoE standardized templates
- Drive authorization setup relevant for key users (requesters/approvers/executers)
- Provide support in Hyper care
- Evaluate impact on operational team on existing services and resource for new deployments
- Change Management of value sets
- Triggered by QA/compliance officer implement compliance requirement and controls for new/adjusted services
- Drive set up of access roles related to the MDM capability based on input of BIO/BIE and make sure that the access roles, designed by S&A expert, are correctly implemented. Execute provisioning of S&A roles related to EIM projects.
- Model complex requests from the business into a service request
- React to questions from the data services team on complex resolution issues
- Approve mass load requests based on defined criteria
- Drive implementation of data quality rules, data quality improvements and business improvements
- Align with the responsible BIE and in case applicable coordinate offshore activities for data quality and business improvements
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master level in Finance (required)
- Good understanding of processes in the Customer domain
- Strong analytical/IT skills
- Process improvement capabilities (lean, six sigma)
- Experience with tools like SAP R3, SAP MDG, Informatica, ServiceNow
- Strategic thinker
- Service mind-set, with a focus on process excellence and data quality
- A proactive mind-set
- 5 years working experience