Secondment via YER
Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
For Amgen in Breda we are looking for a Sr. Associate Treasury - Cash Management (fulltime) who can start ASAP.
You, as our Sr Associate Treasury, will manage cash management operations and ensure that the daily Treasury transactions are processed smoothly. We have a diverse team of 4 members and are looking for an enthusiastic temporary colleague who is eager to succeed and fits well in our team. Furthermore, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Monitoring our short term Cash Balances in Quantum
- Performs daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities.
- Improving cash flow forecast accuracy;
- Correct execution of netting and Treasury transactions;
- Help with administrative bank related tasks
- Maintains and administers bank relationships and reports bank information
- Post treasury related transactions in SAP, Quantum and other.
- Collaboration with in-country finance and accounting leads for Treasury related tasks.
Amgen is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients. At Amgen Breda medicines are labelled, assembled, stored and eventually shipped to various countries worldwide. Every day more than 600 people in the Netherlands are working on supply chain processes, engineering, marketing and sales of our medicines and clinical research into new medicines.
What does Amgen offer you?
We offer a fulltime and challenging role within a growing international company. You will have a meaningful career, where you can contribute to our mission and make a difference in the lives of our patients. You will be seconded via YER to Amgen.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Treasury certifications are a plus
- 3-6 years of related working experience;
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing;
- Hands-on and enthusiastic personality who is stress resistant;
- Problem-solving attitude, accurate and works well in teams;
- Works well independently
- Preferably gained experience working in a multinational company;
- Familiarity with Inhouse banking principles. (SAP IHC experience is preferred)
- Preferably familiar with Treasury Management Systems (FIS), ERP Systems (SAP) and change management.
The ideal candidate is pro-active, ambitious, stress resistant and not afraid to dive into this new role.