Interim / ZZP, Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For Howden Reciprocating and Centrifugal compressors (HCR), YER is recruiting a Cost Controller.
They are now looking for a Cost Engineer who will support their company to make a valuable difference in the century to come. The Cost Engineer will be in the centre between Sales New Build, Engineering, Procurement, Assembly and Research & Development to optimise the costs and quality of their new build calculations and to maintain the pre-calculations and tools. The Cost Engineer reports to the Finance Director to safeguard his/her independent position within the organisation.
- Get to know the products (technical aspects), business and interactions with other departments;
- Determine the current way of working with regard to pre-calculations, develop a future state and related roadmap and start implementing;
- Create and maintain a professional working relation with peers other departments;
- Implement a robust pre-calculation process for all New Build products, which safeguards the validity, completeness and relevance (timing) of the pre-calculations;
- Coordinates and being involved with Engineering, Procurement, Assembly and Research & Development to initiate/follow-up improvement projects for cost reducing designs and/or initiate in cooperation with Engineering and Procurement sessions to reduce costs of specific components;
- Create an easy-to-use pre-calculation tool to make sure that the validity, completeness and relevance (timing) is safeguarded regardless whether the pre-calculation is made by the regions, employees with limited experience or highly experienced employees.
Howden Reciprocating and Centrifugal compressors (HCR) is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Their products have made a valuable difference for their clients for the past 100 years.
We offer an interesting and challenging position within a professional, international organization with freedom to act, improve processes and the opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in Finance preferably a CCE/CCP grade in addition;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in cost engineering;
- 3-5 years’ experience in working in a technical project business within a multinational company/high demanding stakeholder environment (3-5 years);
- Experience in the continuous improvement of processes;
- Knowledge of Sofon is preferred;
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and in writing;
- As a personality you are pro-active, solution oriented, able to deal professionally with resistance and able to build bridges and to have a healthy debate. You are transparent and you think in terms of processes. You have a no-nonsense mentality and you are a decision maker. We search for a team player who is constructive critical, assertive, well organized, who has excellent communication skills, is leading by personal power, questions status quo but also provides alternatives, who is doing things first time right and who is able to zoom in and zoom out, from operational to strategic and back.
- Willingness to travel up to 10% maximum.