Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Medical & Health, Consumer Goods
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Sr. Marketing Project Manager Content Creation to work at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting until the end of the year.
The Senior Project Manager is end-to-end responsible for simultaneously managing and planning complex, omni-channel content creation projects for global propositions on the Consumer Marketing roadmap.
You will join the Consumer Strategy, Creation and Production Team, which consists of specialists in different marketing creation, production and project management functions, covering end-to-end 360 content creation and production. Reporting to the Production Deployment Director, you will manage project execution with a 360 approach to ensure effective management of scope, timings, budget, resources and to action upon risks and issues in a controlled way, with an audience focus You are responsible for guiding the project team through the full creation and production process, and you bring speed and agility in the project by effective communication and implementing optimal ways of working.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Driving the end-to-end execution of marketing projects within Consumer Marketing roadmap
- Serving as linking pin to connect the Engagement & Creation team, Packaging team and Production and Deployment team to successfully manage projects end-to-end
- Liaison with relevant project stakeholders and to align on project scope, required deliverables and execution strategy
- Formulating the project plan in consultation with core project team and key stakeholders, to set up for success and deliver on time and quality
- Organizing project resources both internally and externally
- Assessing potential risks and develop mitigation strategies to keep the project within budget and on time, while maximizing value creation of the creative output and effectively manage risks and issues as they occur
- Reporting out to business management and Program Manager with regular performance status on project level, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions
- Managing full project budget and providing detailed forecast on upcoming 2 quarters
- Driving project progress using applicable project management methodology (gated and agile ways of working)
- Identifying interlinkage of launch projects within Audience group to manage potential dependencies as well as efficiencies
- Raising the bar on quality, effectiveness, efficiency and speed to market on project level
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience::
- Project management skills. You have profound expertise in project management processes and knowledge areas, ranging from agile to waterfall methods. You can flexibly adjust and apply hybrid ways of work with a given context and desired project outcomes.
- Agile/Lean ways of working. You have coached agile product teams at varying stages of the product lifecycle. You are able to discuss Agile fluently and are familiar with issue tracking tools. You are comfortable applying Daily Management and Problem Solving.
- Design/Marketing background. You are comfortable working in creative environments and familiar with things as consumer engagement strategies, experience flows, developing creative frameworks and packaging concepts.
- Continuous improvement. You are continuously looking for ways to improve delivery processes and eager to learn more about better ways of building teams and products. You do this in structured and methodical ways.
- Strong performance track. You are a fast learner, drive impact through teamwork and have a strong dose of self-reflection. You are able to deal with complexity, and to develop the winning plan. You have a high drive for personal development and champion a culture of encouraging constructive feedback.
- Team dynamics. You understand the characteristics of high performing teams and have a wide variety of tools available to help drive/guide a team towards greater dynamics, collaboration and effectiveness. Key behavioral competences include business insight, balance stakeholders, direct work, ensure accountability, and build effective teams and nimble learning.
- Stakeholder relationships. You are able to cultivate and grow meaningful relationships with stakeholders, encourage engagement and alignment of expectations, and empathize with the challenges they are facing. You are comfortable with working in a corporate environment.
- Business acumen. You have a strong understanding of the commercial aspect of building a product and feel comfortable managing budgets and optimizing return on investment, as well as working with internal and external parties to develop budgets, scope of work documents and planning.
- Positive and role modeling. You bring a positive and enthusiastic spirit to everything you do. You are eager to contribute to our company’s mission to improve people’s live through meaningful innovation, and role model our behaviors: customers first, quality and integrity always, team up to win, take ownership to deliver fast, and eager to improve and inspire.