secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Executes daily operations within department LFO. Takes the lead, together with a team of operators to continuously improve operations in the most efficient way.
- Responsible for day to day progress and output driven by giving input in daily management meetings on the shop floor with all relevant stakeholders
- Secure daily LFO execution, by being pro-actively involved in the process
- Apply own skills and qualifications effectively to build the product according to customer needs, on time, with the right quality and according to actual standards
- Commit to the standards and continuously improve the standards by initiating improvements (kaizens) and eliminating waste from the process where possible
- Supports good teamwork by searching for solutions and ideas by working together with colleagues, involving them in day-to-day activities and sharing knowledge to improve
- Continuous development of own, Team and People in general
- Assure effective and efficient collaboration with other LFO departments
- Learn from mistakes by sharing them with the team and come up with a solution in order to prevent them from happening
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Mechanical /technical background
- Experience working in (high tech) Production environment
- Good understanding of ASML DUV production processes
- Thorough knowledge of ASML DUV (sub) systems
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Knowledge of the work – the way the process is executed, the materials, products, services, equipment involved etc.
- Knowledge of responsibilities – understands the activities executed within and between departments and their interactions, who is customer, who is supplier, agreements, schedules, rules
- Skill in improvement – knows how to see waste and to resolve it by improving on quality, productivity etc.
- Good communication skills, speaks up, raises issues
- Result oriented and focused on people and team
- Takes responsibility for own work and that of others
- Is self-reliant in addressing and solving problems by taking ownership
- Listens to others and is willing to help
- Has positive attitude, motivated and respect for colleagues
- Is a team player
- Develop your own technical skills (cross training)
- Able to give and receive feedback from and to colleagues and other work centre (up and down stream)