Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, Consumer Goods
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Digital Marketing & eCommerce Program Manager Marketplaces to work at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning on August 16 and initially lasting for 11 months.
In the current scenario, consumers who search for Philips Brand Licenses products are not able to buy them in our online store. To remediate, Philips is setting-up a 3rd Party marketplace for our brand licensees and other partners across several markets. With this Marketplace integration consumers will be able to find everything they need, a one Philips shop location for all Philips products and an integrated and seamless end-2-end consumer experience.
Philips Digital Marketing & E-Commerce is looking for an experienced IT Program Manager to manage the 3rd party Marketplace Program. The Program Manager will be responsible to deliver on-time go-live of this 3rd party products in the Philips store in accordance with the defined quality criteria.
The role is part of the Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Program Management Office team and reports in dotted line to the Head of DMEC Consumer/D2C.
In your role as Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Program Manager for 3rd party Marketplaces, you are responsible for:
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle;
- Defining the program governance (controls);
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress;
- Managing the program’s budget,
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements;
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies;
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects;
- Managing stakeholders’ communication;
- Drive the overall program and project planning, changes, risks, issues, budget and deliverables
- Having the ability to install and analyze the indicators of PM processes (scope, planning, cost, benefits, resources risks etc) including the change control process of key projects and programs
- Ensure effective and efficient program team engagement model by setting up and maintaining a clear governance structure
- Working closely with the Digital & E-Commerce Direct-to-Consumer leadership for proper focus and resource distribution
- Manage the program operating rhythm – implementing the drumbeat schedule across the program governance from Executive sponsors to the workstream / project reviews
- Compile learning and share best practices across global teams to help achieve the most effective operations.
- Develop consistent communication process to ensure global alignment on project status, a mechanism for feedback and be responsive to global business marketing team needs.
- Analyze, report (and flag when necessary) on program performance metrics
- Collaborate across multiple teams to identify and accomplish goals
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in program management within a (IT) digital organization in international and complex organizations
- Deep IT expertise such as website integration knowledge, understanding of back-end architecture
- Proven experience in setting-up e-commerce platforms
- Strong preference for marketplaces expertise with experience in setting-up marketplaces platforms
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing, Digital capabilities, Digital Strategy
- Deep expertise in PMO, Project Management, program management PMP, PMP certification required, and preference for experience in Agile (marketing) organization
- Acts as a role-model for our Philips behaviors: Customer first, Quality & Integrity always, Team up to Win, Take Ownership to deliver fast, Eager to improve an inspire.
- Balances Stakeholders, ability to deal with a complex landscape of stakeholders, to challenge collaborators while obtaining buy-in and commitment
- Cultivates Innovation and is a change agent to drive the digital transformation
- Tech/Digital savvy
- Collaborates, Plans & Aligns
- Builds Network
- Action Oriented and data-driven
- Strategic Mindset
- Manages Ambiguity