Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom, High Tech
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Business Analyst / Project Manager to work at the Philips location in Best (Eindhoven area). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning on September 1st and initially lasting for 11 months.
We are looking for Business Analyst/Project Manager who will work within the Global Events team to scope, design, and implement new or enhanced business systems to support our virtual tradeshow & event business stream. They will manage the business interests in new business processes to ensure they work correctly and efficiently. This person will provide specialist expertise in the functional design and configuration. This person will work on a team in conjunction with the Business stakeholders, IT Project Manager, IT Delivery Manager, IT Business Partner, software developers and UA testers.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Preparing project definition documents, including project objectives and scope, outline solution, project plans, implementation approach, project resource and cost estimates;
- Project managing projects to deliver important new functional capabilities to the Business to time, budget and quality objectives;
- Delivering functional project delivery activities, including business process and solution blueprint design, user story creation & workflow mapping;
- Providing coaching/training to business super-users and process owners on ways to make the best use of standard application functionality;
- Co-ordinating with third party suppliers in systems enhancement or support activities.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Project Management experience with strong stakeholder management skills, PMP certified preferred
- Experience independently managing small to mid-sized projects.
- Azure Dev/Ops understanding
- Understand Agile ways of working
- Marketing background
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Virtual event/webinar background
- Google Cloud infrastructure
- Wordpress CMS
- Microsite experience
- Expert in the design of robust application solutions to support business requirements
- Good Understanding of enterprise architecture and the integration points between application/technology areas.