Marketing & Communication
secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, Consumer Goods
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Campaign Performance Manager to work at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting until the end of the year (December 31st).
The Campaign Performance Manager is actively supporting the markets by orchestrating the campaign and always-on of all in-hub activities leading to increased performance. His/her focus is on campaign performance management of hub activities and ongoing performance reporting consulting on behalf of the market.
Consequently, he/she ensures that all campaign activations are planned, set up, run, and optimized according to the defined strategy and development processes, as well as making sure that all foundations (owned and earned media) are in place. He/she coordinates all functional teams on time reporting, daily management, and optimizations. He/she ensures effective communication and co-operation between the local Market team and the Activation hub team
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Supervising and managing the squad of activation resources to ensure effective operations in line with service level agreements
- Acts as single point of contact for Group of Markets that are supported under service level agreement by the squad
- Focus on all in-hub activities (SEA - e-tailer search, Paid Social - Programmatic - Affiliate - Philips.com pages - CRM emails - E-trade content) supporting champions campaign for One Consumer and always-on presence for Personal Health.
- Support and activate champions campaign and always-on presence for Personal Health in the market under your responsibility following the brief and KPIs defined by the local market team.
- Support (leading, consulting, and coaching) to achieve local online excellence (on Activation Strategy, Analysis, Activation Business Planning, Activation Marketing, Activation Activation/media, and (e-)Commerce) and contribute to the growth our brand preference and market shares.
- Ensure the collectively set targets in your markets are achieved.
- Ensure the activation ecosystem and target are defined, appropriate, and in line with overall KPI's.
- Ensure each media are in place and follow iteration loops when needed.
- Drive analytics to support fact-based decision marketing processes, ongoing optimization, and ROI modeling.
- Drive online excellence for campaign activation, media planning, E-Commerce, performance media, and CRM.
- Develop activation capabilities, practice change management to effectively contribute to driving growth, both in the hub and in your market on activation marketing topics.
- Leverage best practices and help to streamline the activation marketing processes on in your market.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- +5 years of experience in a central or market function of a large/multinational organization.
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex projects or engagements.
- Solid marketing background, with a key focus on data-based Digital Marketing and/or e-commerce.
- Whatever it takes attitude and goal-oriented mindset.