secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by providing essential support to (Information) Security projects? Are you structured, detail oriented and can you handle (financial) administrative queries or tasks? If so, then apply for the Project Management Officer (PMO) role within the Security Office!
As a Project Management Officer (PMO) you are responsible for performing the Project Monitoring & Controlling function within the Security Office of ASML. The PMO provides mostly financial reporting. He/she will also be responsible to provide structure and enhance efficiency and quality assurance across Security projects, activities and meetings. You will gather real-time feedback to improve the project management methodology and processes based on best practices.
As a PMO you work on topics like project progress reporting, quality assurance and mostly financial management for the Security department. You understand the importance of stakeholder management and build a strong network within ASML. You apply a hands-on mindset, are able to chase senior managers and feel comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
As a PMO you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Reporting and reviewing project finance with Project Leads.
- Preparing progress and financial reporting and analysis of the Security Project Portfolio.
- Ensuring timely delivery & quality of overall (financial and progress) reporting for the Security department.
- Monitoring and reporting on multiple projects budget and resources.
- Proactively assisting management on regular financial management topics (e.g. Target Annual Plan for the Project Portfolio).
- Providing accurate Project Management dashboard reporting & metrics.
- Securing documentation of all relevant project documents, decisions and changes.
- Assisting the Security Office in regular management activities (e.g. preparing slide decks, creating Minutes of Meetings).
- Executes, coordinates and improves activities (on behalf) of the Security Office.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Academic working and thinking level; ideally, the candidate will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Information Technology, Information Security, Business Administration or similar.
- > 2 years hands-on experience in Project Management support.
- Experience with financial strategic planning, project budget reporting and administrative support
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum, SAFe and other project management methodologies
- Fluent in English
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You recognize yourself in the following competencies:
- Result driven and committed.
- Plans ahead, keeps deadlines within the framework of daily operations.
- Pays attention to detail and produces work that meets high quality standards.
- Take responsibility and ownership.
- Prepared to walk the extra mile.
- Fond of dealing with figures.
- Think broad and see the big picture.
- A real team player.
- Manage criticism, convincing behavior.
- Strong stakeholder focus.
Context of the position
- The position is based in the Security Office. The employee will report to the Manager of the Security Office which is reporting hierarchically and functionally to the CISO of ASML.