secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Are you open to work in Enterprise Performance Management for our client Amgen?
- Design, build, test and maintain Anaplan models for key stakeholders to meet the needs of the business processes, fully utilizing the functionality of the Anaplan platform.
- Liaise with business to ensure requirements are translated into system functionalities.
- Manage business requests, working with diverse user groups.
- Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the implementation of different platforms.
- Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements.
- Participate in the Agile development process.
- Fully document all process and technical deliveries.
Amgen is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. Amgen is a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.nts with serious illnesses.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Required Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience building and supporting complex models using the Anaplan platform or other EPM (Hyperion, CCH Tagetik, Onestream) tools.
- Hands-on experience building and supporting data extract and load processes using Informatica Cloud or Mulesoft or similar.
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners.
- Experience of the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech or general healthcare industries is an advantage.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable.
- Good oral & written communication skills and an ability to work directly with users to refine business requirements.