Quality & Safety
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
As Cyber Security Engineer you will be responsible for the definition, implementation and validation of the cyber security concept.
You will be responsible for:
· Definition of the Cyber Security concept considering the control system capabilities, safety and diagnostics concept.
· Definition of Cyber Security requirements for new/updated ECU’s
· Discuss implementation proposals with suppliers
· Definition of the crypto service functionality within the IT infra structure
· Functional validation of the Cyber Security concept
You will review and approve:
· Stakeholder requirement documents
· Proposals from suppliers
You will support:
· Root cause analyses of complex issues
· Definition of hardware requirements for new/updated ECU’s
· Simultaneous Engineering teams to support a successful integration in production
In this position you will report to the Property Owner Vehicle Cyber Security within the Architecture department and meet Control system owners, and the other vehicle Cyber Security Engineers.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and a leading manufacturer of commercial vehicles in Europe. DAF is a wholly owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc., the world leader in the development and production of excellent light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles. PACCAR also develops and assists advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and sells truck parts as part of its core business.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Technical education on master level with a specialization in Cyber Security, mechanical-, electrical- or automotive engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of embedded software and hardware
- Knowledge of automotive Cyber Security and standards (ISO 21434 and ASPICE)
- Experience with IBM Rhapsody, UML and DOORS is a plus
- You are able to explain complex technical information clearly and to the point
- Ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skill
- Fluent in English language - effective communication in both verbal and written form.