Contract with Client
Food, Feed, Pharma, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Are you a senior Finance Business Partner with extensive experience in international manufacturing and would you like to work within an international high paced, dynamic environment that is all about making things happen? Then this is your chance!
For Perfetti van Melle, YER would like to get in contact with a Finance Business Partner Group Operations. In this position, you will be partnering with the Group Chief Operations Officer and his team. Furthermore you will lead global finance Operations reporting and controlling and provide guidance and instruction to regional and local Operations financials and managers. You will work closely with the worldwide Operations, Finance and Procurement community and with various Group functional heads and business unit and operating companies management members and will be part of the Global Finance team with office locations in Breda and Amsterdam.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the Chief Operations Officer and his team (Chief Manufacturing Officer / Group Engineering Director / Chief Procurement Officer / Operations Directors) with financial and non-financial business insights by reporting and analysis
- Global coordination of planning process with regards to the Operations area
- Lead continuous improvement with regards to reporting and analysis
- Value driver
Perfetti Van Melle is a privately owned company that manufactures and distributes candy and chewing gum in over 150 countries worldwide. Today, Perfetti Van Melle is ranked as the third largest sugar confectionery/chewing gum company in the world, second in Europe, with strong brands like Mentos, Chupa Chups, Fruittella, Frisk and Smint. The ability to develop products, varieties and flavours that meet the different demands and opportunities of markets is one of Perfetti Van Melle’s keys to success.
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period of time
- Collective bonus agreement (max. 25%)
- Company car
- 240 holiday hours per year
- Fixed expense allowance
- Pension scheme (2/3 of the premium is paid by Perfetti Van Melle)
- Laptop/mobile phone
- Location: 80% Amsterdam office/ 20% Breda office
- Finance and/or business degree (BBA/MBA/MSc)
- Management skills and knowledge gained by 10+ years proven experience (manufacturing)
- In depth experience in strategic finance business partnering / cost controlling and the required specialized skills and knowledge
- Strong senior project management, risk management, stakeholder management, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Experience with high complexity forecasting and budgeting
- Proven expertise of Finance strategy in an Operations environment
- Passionate about Management and Business Information (BI) and related IT systems, and industrial business finance partnering and control.
- Reliability, striving for continuous improvement, knowing how to win people over and being a respected discussion partner are qualities that you possess
- Pro-active in improving business processes and procedures in general by forwarding ideas, concepts etc.
- Has good communications skills, both verbally and in writing in English
- Flexibility and willingness to travel frequently if circumstances so dictate
- Partnering and participating in project tams, either leading global project teams or being project team member