Secondment via YER, Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
Within Philips Healthcare, the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance (MR) is a leading supplier for first line screening technology in hospitals. MR is one of the youngest and most innovative imaging technologies and the business is growing in applications and in complexity of the system. It is most suitable technology for soft tissue imaging due to its non-invasive character. In addition, the imaging of neurologic and cardiovascular structures is of key importance for our MR products.
The MR BPO (Business Program Office) organization is responsible for Program management of all programs in MR; this includes new product development, product improvements in the markets and process improvements and deployments.
The quality program team is responsible for all programs delivering product and process quality improvements.
The Project Leader will be responsible for managing service process quality improvement:
- Managing multiple smaller projects in parallel in the customer service domain (service delivery, serviceability, customer call handling, etc.)
- Teaming up with service specialists to detail out scope and define deliverables.
- Make an inventory of existing initiatives both globally and in local organizations to identify and manage synergies.
- Create and maintain a project planning and manage interdependencies.
- Manage delivery of process improvements by global service teams and also in local/country organizations.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We are happy to provide an opportunity to deliver solutions will have a direct impact on patient care. You will be part of flexible team of highly skilled professionals that are able to find an excellent work-life balance. Just think the solutions you develop will give a better balance to the healthcare professionals and patients they are treating.
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
- Bachelor Degree with a broad service delivery process understanding and interest.
- Experience in quality improvement of service delivery processes.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B service delivery in a high tech environment.
- 3+ years of experience as project manager with a proven strong execution focused mindset.
- Strong communication and people management skills are essential.
- Able to operate in a complex stakeholder environment.
- Able to lead a project team with team members globally.
- Strong analytical skills, preferably certified Green Belt. Able to set deliverable priority based on expected improvement impact.
- Prior experience in medical device industry
- Prior exposure to high complexity, low volume industry
- Able to build bridges between global departments, whilst keeping commitments in mind
- The Candidate needs to interact with cross-functional teams.