secondment via YER
Manufacturing, HR, High Tech, Industrial
Over deze vacature
Does giving support to a number of managers in a dynamic environment energize you? We are further professionalizing our Management Support Organization and would like to welcome an enthusiastic, professional team player to complete the assistant team. Do you have a proven track record, in-depth knowledge of our area of expertise and the curiosity to dive deeper into the business content? We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter of course in English.
In this role you will support the Executive Vice President of the Global Manufacturing and the Manufacturing Strategy & Global Business Process Owner Lead. You will work closely together with colleagues at the secretariats of D&E and Factories Veldhoven.
As a Senior Management Assistant within MSO you manage and take ownership of your work. You demonstrate a strong drive to achieve meaningful results and show determination in the face of obstacles.
You pro-actively search for ways to improve customer service. You independently manage expectations and meet the (future) needs of the manager and his staff. By taking a helicopter view you are able to signal process improvement opportunities. You continuously seek for new ways of working in our fast changing environment. You help in optimizing our processes and seek for opportunities to optimize the daily work for your team. You pro-actively share information and provide feedback to others. Being a senior role model for the rest of your team, you stimulate a feedback culture with open communication.
Your key responsibilities are:
· Manage (own) the agenda of your managers to the detail. Planning meetings, appointments, presentations and seminars, conference calls, video conferences, assessing effectiveness of schedules, booking of meeting rooms and catering.
· Pro-active signaling of calendar conflicts and take decisions.
· Pro-active prepare meetings, agenda’s and presentations.
· Pro-active screening and sorting inbox. React to e-mails; filter out what you can do. Prioritize and make your managers aware of certain topics that come up.
· Provident and independent travel management of high complexity in different time zones. Optimize travel, think ahead and take decisions
· Liaise with various stakeholders in the company as well as external customers. You have a natural way of communication and the ability to level with all layers in the organization.
· Be the network specialist, build pro-active on relations and new network structures, take the lead. Build bridges between the sectors, teams and people.
· Acquire overall knowledge of ASML, Factories and D&E. Know the vision & mission by hart. Know the business priorities, projects and daily priorities in order to ensure smooth information and work flow. Secure the quality.
· Create structure and stability together with other staf members and business partners, and work proactive to create tranquility and an predictable work environment.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Great primary and secondary conditions. You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Personal Skills/ Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management/Administration, Personnel Management, Hospitality, Tourism/leisure.
- Network specialist
- Tech Savy
- At least 12 years’ experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced and demanding international environment
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Technically competent user of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Skype, Office, SharePoint, etc.)
- You have strong communication skills to be able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to peers and customers. Actively share knowledge and give advice to them when needed.
- You are able to grow positive relationships with management, colleagues and customers, at all organizational levels.
- You are capable to handle business matters with absolute discretion and confidentiality.
- You are a team player in heart & soul with representative approach and a hospitality mindset.
- Being a fast thinker with can-do mentality, while having the ability to connect different pieces of information instantly to stay ahead of the business needs. Natural interest in the business.
- High dependability, be there to support the business, service mindset, familiar and willing to work in a 24/7 environment in time of needs.
- You are result-oriented, you have a positive approach and you have a drive to success. Proven ability to prioritize, to be flexible, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an international and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure
- Work independently; identifies and solves problems in a timely manner; escalates when necessary.
- You have an open mind for new developments and change and make recommendations for improvement of further professionalizing our Management Support Organization.