secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechatronics Systems Development is responsible for specification, design, integration and qualification of the mechatronics sub-systems, functions and components which are fitted into the end products. The main focus is on nanometer-accuracy positioning of high speed components. Control engineering, dynamics, actuator design, position measurement systems and material handling are part of this department’s main competences.
As PL or main delivery owner (MDO) you and your team take responsibility for the development and field introduction of a mechatronic module You are driving a team through system integration and towards release for volume..
As PL or MDO, you will be responsible for the delivery of a mechatronic system or function in our product, on time, within budget and with the agreed quality. Multiple technical disciplines work in your team in a concurrent engineering way. You will use teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance.
-Take operational responsibility within the projects.
-Create and maintain team plan, with work breakdown and planning, including staffing and budget.
-Manage the alignment and delivery of specifications, designs/design-changes and test plans in your team that secure module delivery in line with the requirements of the project. Define deliverables to engineers.
-Review technical proposals, manage time, quality and budget as well as the risks and issues in your team.
-Interaction with project leaders on technical content and with group leaders on allocation of people to your project.
-Interface towards other teams and sectors.
-Set up a project organization and assist the Group Manager in appraisals, recruitment and farm-out.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Technical University masters/PhD in Mechanical engineering, Control, Dynamics, Electrical engineering or Technical Physics)
- At least 3 years of experience with mechatronic design, preferably within ASML or in related high tech industry.
- Solid technical background (both theoretical and practical) in one or more of the following disciplines: mechatronics, mechanics or electronics.
- Affinity with managing integral business processes in fast growing and dynamic business environments.
- Experience in multidisciplinary project work involving mechatronics, optics, electronics and software as architect or project lead is a pre.
- Team player, highly motivated, enthusiast, flexible and a good communicator, ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Think broad, learn fast, take responsibility, act decisive and show critical sense.
- Lead and work with a multidisciplinary team, give direction and motivate
- Convince others of your ideas.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude. Able and willing to step in where needed.