secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to work together in a multidisciplinary team to define, design, realize, and verify complex electronic circuits and systems that are part of connected solutions, encompassing the cloud, portable devices, and all devices in-between the major components of a system. You will help to accelerate digital innovations in the Philips Health Continuum covering healthy living, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care.
You are responsible for
• Design, realization and verification of complex analogue and digital electronic circuits and systems.
• Modeling and simulation of circuitry using tools like LTSPICE, Matlab/ Simulink, and HFSS/ CST.
• Knowledge of quality and reliability standards like ISO-60601-1, UL, FDA that apply to complex electronic systems in the Healthcare domain.
• Support creation of project plans in consultation with customer and other partners, ensuring requirements and defining effort and deliverables.
• Communication of technical progress towards customers and the project team.
• Support the transfer of (connected) prototype systems towards suppliers.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering.
- 5 -10 years of experience in analogue and digital electronic product development with a demonstrable focus in the Analog, RF and EMC domains.
- A team player who likes to work in multidisciplinary teams and multi-site development.
- Experience with developing medical devices.
- Excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude combined with a problem solving and pragmatic approach combined with a can-do attitude.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of your time, partly to the US, with short lead times.