secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For the further growth of their Project Department they are searching for new colleagues!
As an integral project manager you are responsible for highly innovative complex challenging projects in a high-end precision environment (Semi-con, Solar, Medical). You are end to end responsible from project initiation until volume production of complex mechatronic systems and modules.
You manage these projects with a (large) multidisciplinary team of highly skilled, mainly technical experts, that’s why we expect you to have mechatronic expertise as well as professional project management skills.
You are responsible for:
- The delivery of innovative mechatronic systems from development until manufacturing and customer acceptance;
- Delivering within boundaries as agreed in project assignment (time, quality, budget and scope);
- Leading the team on technical aspects in close cooperation with a System Architect assuring decision taking in the technical domain;
- Monitoring and control project progress including supply chain and manufacturing activities;
- Managing stakeholders: external customers as well as internal stakeholders at various managerial levels and functional domain (T&D, business, manufacturing and others);
- Managing external partners and component suppliers;
- Applying the project management and development processes of the organization;
- Contribute to the continuous development of the project management competency of the department.
At our client machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. Think of automated milling machines, lathes, grinders, welding robots, laser cutters, etc.
The organization consists of the following development disciplines: mechanical, electrical, mechatronics and software. Out of these disciplines multidisciplinary project teams are assembled. These teams are responsible for the realization of challenging projects for leading international clients within the high-tech engineering (machine building). At this moment our client is building a new ultra-modern production facility including associated offices for development and support departments.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- A degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics, Physics or related;
- Academic working and thinking level;
- Professional project management skills, preferably certified (PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA);
- At least 5 to 10 years experience as a project leader in a high-end environment, leading multidisciplinary development team(s);
- You have knowledge of Design for Excellence;
- Successful track record within equipment development projects;
- You are a team builder and able to inspire, motivate and convince people;
- You are pro-active, analytical, creative person with a “can do” mentality;
- Good communication skills verbal and written in English and Dutch;
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad for a couple of weeks – few times per year.