Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
From the Test team you are responsible for the testing activities within the Hardware team. These test activities include both mechanical and electronic parts of product development. The Hardware team works in a SAFe agile / kanban environment.
In your role as a tester you ensure that the quality of the products is guaranteed. You do this by performing tests according to plan and recording the results. In addition, you test whether the products meet legal standards such as EMC, LVD and / or RF, but of course also internal standards. You hereby own the test process, including the tools, which is aimed at delivering tests on time with the expected quality level. You are the authority in the field of hardware testing and you are constantly proactively looking for improvements in the processes and working methods.
The tasks include:
• Test case design and review
• Drawing up and implementing (risk-based) test plans together with fellow developers.
• Create and communicate test reports
• Hands-on setting up and maintenance of the hardware lab environment, including
test setups and tooling
• Collaborate with other departments on test matters
• Communicate transparently about risks and / or issues
• Proactive and continuous improvement of your team and department
Our client is a globally operating and advanced group with more than 300.000 employees. The office in Deventer is a part of the International Group. The knowledge center is based in Deventer where they are working on sustainable solutions for all of Europe. They are mainly working on the development of heat technology of the future, with a focus on heat pumps, recovery and solar heat.
The department you will work for is responsible for the development of control units for boilers and connectivity products. Within the department, the groups IFP and Applied Technology, Hardware, Software, Embed-ded software and Mobile app development, Project Management and Test can be
This vacancy falls within the Test team. The Test team is responsible for all levels of product testing.
- 25 holidays
- Attractive salary
- Minimum 2 years experience as a hardware tester in an (electro) technical product development environment
- Knowledge of hardware and software product development
- Experience with testing in accordance with standards / guidelines such as LVD, EMC (EMI), RF
- Accurate working method
- Attitude and drive to continuously improve our product quality
- Persuasion in a technical environment
- You are the hardware test point of contact for the team
- MBO / Bachelor degree Electrical Engineering or comparable
- HBO thinking level
- Structured test approach such as ISTQB or TMAP certification is an advantage