Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Since 2012 the organization centralized their Competence Center Controls in Apeldoorn. Main reason for this was to combine all the knowledge about controls units in the center of their organization. They started with two employees and nowadays more than 30 people are working for the competence center working on the different techniques which they use to connect and control their different products. The most interesting part of this department is that they use different kind of technics (Embedded, Linux OS, IoT/Cloud) for the different kind of control units, HMI's and connectivity modules. For the further growth of this department they are searching for an experienced Test and Simulation Engineer.
The main objective of the Test and Simulation Engineer will be to play an active role in the further development of their simulation environment. The aim of this new developed simulation environment is to test all the combinations of products on a higher level to see if their are errors between the different different connections of the products.
Actief in het opbouwen, maintainen en uitbreiden van BDR's Automated Test Framework: Robot Framework, scripting in Phyton, integratie met JENKINS
Daarnaast moet ook aan de Content worden gewerkt door het toevoegen van TestCases aan de bovenkant en Simulators aan de onderkant (om dynamische testen mogelijk te maken, danwel ter beproeving van algortimes). QuaTestCase ontwikkeling zal de nadruk liggen op het ondersteunen van projecten in deze. Ook moet BDR's test-systematiek (ala TMAP, ISTQB) worden uitgedragen aan projecten. Kennis/ervaing met tools zoals Jira en Testlink, en technolgieen/talen zoals CAN, BaCnet en Qt is een pre.
The organization is the name behind many leading heating and hot water brands. Globally they are active in 82 countries with more than 6500 employees across Europe. They own and sell some of the leading brands in the European market for heating products. The headquarter is located in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master in Electronics, Computer Science and Applied Physics
- Experience with Robotframework and Python
- Building Test Plans
- Knowledge of Electronic Products,
- Knowledge with TMAP or ISTQB