secondment via YER
About this vacancy
For one of our top clients in Nijmegen, we are looking for a Product Engineer with an IC background.
The BG Product Engineer Industrial & Sustaining is the main engineering interface between Business Group and Manufacturing Operations, responsible for the BG Product Requirements within manufacturing at both internal and external manufacturing sites, to sustain quality, cost and delivery performance.
• Monitor performance of suppliers (internal/external) with respect to Engineering KPI’s (Yield / Hold lot rate)
• Identify and drive Engineering improvement projects
• Define, drive and execute the Validation activities for Industrial & Sustaining projects
• Member of process, product transfers and other Industrial projects
• Provide technical solutions to product related issues.
Our client is an industry leading supplier of Discrete, Logic and PowerMOS semiconductors focused on the automotive, industrial, computing, consumer and wearable application markets.
Our client's focus remains on efficiency : producing consistently reliable semiconductor components at high volume of over 85 billion annually. Its extensive portfolio meets the stringent standards set by the Automotive industry. And its industry-leading small packages, produced in its own manufacturing facilities, combine power and thermal efficiency with best-in-class quality levels. Built on over half a century of expertise, our client has 11,000 employees across Asia, Europe and the U.S. supporting customers globally.
Our client located in Nijmegen, is the in-house back-end equipment developer and supplier for die bonding, wire bonding, molding and test equipment.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Experience in Engineering and project environments
- 8D problem solving
- Process knowledge and Failure Analysis techniques