secondment via YER
About this vacancy
For the Analysis & Measurements group in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Dynamics Analyst. Personality and ambitions to grow into a Team Lead position are very welcome.
- Identification of the relation between mechanical design, dynamical behaviour and system performance.
- Define analysis/measurement plans for dynamics design optimization or for root cause analyses.
- Ability to use MATLAB, FEM, experiments and other analysis tools/methods to analyze high tech systems.
- Make transparent design recommendations and where necessary development recommendations.
- Execute assignments in close cooperation with customers and have a pro-active role in the design process.
- Coaching/supporting and reviewing colleagues in the field of dynamics analysis and measurement projects.
- Contribute in internal knowledge/tool development related to dynamics analyses and measurements
Our client provides all competencies needed to develop mechatronic products from specification phase into series production. Within the ISO controlled product generation process MECAL manages and carries out the entire project from specification until hardware realisation in house. For the Analysis & Measurements group in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Dynamics Analyst.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Good knowledge of dynamics theory, applied mechanics and (preferred) control engineering.
- Knowledge of, and experience with commercial FEM Software, preferably ANSYS and/or HyperWorks.
- Knowledge of, and experience with modal/vibration measurements on mechatronic modules and systems.
- You can present your results and clarify your analyses with conviction.
- You feel comfortable working independently as well in a team.
- Minimally 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Design-oriented, with an eye for depth. Being able to link theory and practice.
- Academic Msc in Mechanical Engineering in mechanical engineering/aerospace engineering.
- Ability to go in-depth, whilst keep on being pragmatic.
- Pro-active in cooperating and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- You have good knowledge of the languages relevant for the client, particularly English.
- You are an analytical and creative problem solver.