Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Would you like to pre-pare the cabins and help to assembling ASML NXE machines? Do you have experience with assembly and knowledge of NEN 3140 and NEN 1010? We might be looking for you!
To Pre-pare the cabins and Install and connect cabinets for NXE systems. Be pro-active when it comes to cycle time reduction and making improvements. Cabin Equipment: installing cable sets, hoses and ducting. Cabin Preparation: Installing and connecting Cabinets Cabin Assy means combination of both activities.
- Accurately manufacture machine cabins in accordance with the established specification statements.
- Detect and report frequent/systematic problems related to cabin preparations for continuous improvement.
- Connecting (electrical, mechatronic) components and pulling various wiring.
- Take part in the improvement of the product/Safety or manufacturing process.
- Various assembly related activities: mount parts, tune, operate, and test.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
• Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
• Challenging assignments
• Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
• Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
• Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
• Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
• Friendly atmosphere and open culture
• Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Education Medium vocational degree (MBO3/4) in mechatronics or electronics
- Experience Work experience as an assembler of large modules or having an electrician related back-ground.
- Experience with working with SAP-ME is a pre. Working with computers is a significant part of the job. Making comments on procedures, updating logbooks in Excel. Making DN’s MN’s in SAP.
- Capable of solving problems/trouble shooting.
- Capable of working with computer systems.