secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Are you a passionate and pro-active Reporting Coordinator who can drive the regular reports of the Information Security initiatives and projects? Then we are looking for you!
Data collection, analysing and reporting including enhancements of reports and procedures.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing and analysing of data.
- Ensure data management adheres to all rules and regulations.
- In partnership with the team, develop meaningful systems to track data and conduct analysis of tactics and efforts.
- Coordinate with the team to determine and continually assess the ideal approaches, and strategies to information security initiatives and projects.
- Develop reporting systems and present (bi)weekly analysis to management for decision-making.
- Participate in working groups with other data staff at other departments to refine and strengthen our practices and manage the flow of data related to our ongoing work.
- Coordination of tracking risks at our suppliers and/or customers side.
- Embrace and/or identify and/or create new tools to advance our collective strategy regarding risk management.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return, and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor/master degree or equivalent in Business Administration or Finance.
- Experience working in a PMO group is strongly preferred.
- Experience working within an IT department; having worked in a CISO department is strongly preferred.
- Expert-level knowledge of Excel required, macro programming experience preferred.
- Expert-level knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, Teams, Confluence, JIRA).
- Expert-level knowledge of PowerPoint required for creating dashboards and reports.
- Strong understanding of project management and IT governance (e.g. SAFe, Agile, ISO27001, PMBoK, ITIL)
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to identify threats, vulnerabilities and risks to business stakeholder level and to drive risk mitigation, dealing with resistance and risk appetite in cooperation with the Risk Manager.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and capable of doing so at various organisational levels.
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Team player and leadership.
- Strong in communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Builder of stakeholder networks.
- Able to give direction and good at planning and prioritising.
- Creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility.