Interim/independent, Working for YER
About this vacancy
Philips Accounting Operations organization (AccOps) drives the core of the finance operations by focusing on 3 domains: Record to Report (RtR) including Statutory (S&F) compilance, Credit & Collection (C&C), Purchase to Pay process (PtP) including Indirect Tax. We manage and coordinate front office service delivery, ensure consistent implementation of global processes, and regional standardization across businesses by focusing on driving the right process quality metrics.
As a Business Process Expert you will support key change initiatives at the core of Philips finance, close to the sectors (cross-sector). You will be involved in global projects of different size, content and complexity with a strong focus on design and implementation of financial processes. The role provides strong visibility towards senior finance management at Philips.
In this role, your success will be measured by the following key performance indicators:
• Implementation in line with project plan
• Customer satisfaction during and after project
• Improvement in operational KPI’s (on time and quality of tax returns)
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We are looking for people with
• Bachelor/Master finance education with at least 5 years relevant experience (requirement)
• Thorough knowledge of the VAT process and related tooling (requirement)
• Solid and broad experience with financial processes (requirement)
• Experience with managing projects in international complex environments (requirement)
• Strong change management mindset and capabilities (requirement)
• Customer service attitude with intercultural sensitiveness (requirement)
• Good analytical skills and process ownership capabilities (requirement)
• Good communicator in a matrix setting (requirement)
• Excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written) (requirement)
• Certification or significant experience in project management & methods (advantage)
• Experience with Lean Six Sigma (advantage)
• Results and process oriented and able to energize others
• Travel 10-15%