Secondment via YER, Interim/independent, Working for YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
New Product Introduction to Cash (NPI2Cash) is an End2End transformation program. We are looking to hire a Business Process Expert Lease Accounting for NPI to Cash for the global implementation of SAP Lease Accounting and Funding Management systems. You will play an instrumental role in the Philips’ company-wide transformation as an integrated solution provider supporting the Philips business with customer financial solutions across the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for the global roll out of the SAP Lease Accounting Engine, SAP Customer Relationship Management and Funding Management template and the integration of the modules in the existing Royal Philips SAP ECC environment and set-up of the required organisation and processes.
Activities in this role include but are not limited to:
- Lead the global mass deployment of the existing template
- Define local requirements and support design, build and implementation of localisation
- Ensure processes, IT and Management Reporting solutions are working according to the requirements by providing test scenarios and actual testing within the agile/scrum development teams
- Ensure processes are well documented in the Philips Excellence Architecture Repository and Philips Excellence Quality System
- Design or contribute process levels 4-7, defining organisation, processes, workflows, user roles, rights and security levels
- Collaborate in business transformations to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise and participate in deployment
- Execute capability maturity assessment, translate these into business requirements and prioritisation
- Change management. Provide change and deployment readiness information to relevant stakeholders
- Creation and delivery of training to (Key) user training for the E2E process and end-users
- Continuously monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement.
- You will work with SAP ECC, CRM, SAP Treasury and quotation tools Sofon and Model N. You will get support from technical consultants.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimise the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor/Master in Finance or Business Administration
- In-depth SAP knowledge, experience with implementation of SAP Lease Accounting Engine (LAE), SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and SAP Funding Management (FDM) implementation, preferably in a captive financing organisation, Financial Institution or Leasing Company.
- Minimum of 5-10 years process improvement experience in a multinational matrix organisation and/or financial institutions.
- Good understanding of IFRS customer financing accounting principles.
- Mature process thinking and process design competencies.
- Excellent collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to “team up” to solve problems.
- Inquisitive and creative, with an ability to think outside the box to identify solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience in project management.
- Strong in business process analysis and improvement.
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent in English.