€ 50,000 - € 80,000
Project & Program Management, Engineering
Secondment via YER, Contract with client
About this vacancy
In the position of Project Manager you and your team take responsibility for defining and implementing the appropriate corrective, capturing improvements to prevent re-occurrence in the future.
- Establish a cross-sector project team and secure cross sector deliverables
- Coordinate all actions to prevent re-occurrence of same failure modes
- Select on structural product issues with a common denominator in terms of failure modes
- Provide intake, analysis and deliverables for structural improvement
- Ensure preventive actions are implemented and embedded structurally on product, process and organisational level
- Be a project and change manager to get preventive solutions implemented and embedded
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master degree in technical/technical business area.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management, preferably in industrialisation or development
- In-depth experience in product development, design or industrial engineering
- Six Sigma (black belt) is preferred
- Independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control your project. Drive this project to success and deliver tangible results
- Change manager: to structurally improve a change in approach, organisation and mind set is needed
- Drive to improve reliability, availability, manufacturability and serviceability for new and existing ASML products and the capability to implement design improvements
- Effectively interface, interact and communicate within Development and Engineering and all operational sectors
- Problem solver with a pro-active and persistent attitude, hands-on “can do” mentality
- Entrepreneur to identify related improvement opportunities to improve ASML’s business