Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
We are looking for a developer who is interested in C and C++ software development related towards video processing.
As a developer you will work in multidisciplinary Agile teams. These teams develop and test the infrastructure platform for the combat management systems, the radar systems and the optical sensor systems. The development teams are responsible for the entire development chain – requirements analysis, development, testing, validation and demonstrating the current status of the product. Our company highly values the application of modern technologies and methodologies.
This organization develops high-tech systems. She not only supplies single products, but also offers complete systems. The organization is active in the field of safety and security.
- An interesting job in a high-tech environment;
- A lot of room for your personal development and own initiatives
- The option to grow within the organization in different directions including within engineering, into management, commercially or internationally;
- An open and flexible working environment where work-life balance is considered very important.
- Do you have a passion for technology, do you enjoy constantly developing your skills and are you interested in working on Naval Command & Control systems? Then you are the person we are looking for.
- You are a talented developer, with 2-5 years experience and enjoying designing, developing and testing of hardware abstraction middleware and (radar) video processing solutions for display purposes.
- You are skilled in using modern C++ and C for system programming and usage of development kits such as Boost, Qt, OpenGL and FFmpeg.
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system and Linux drivers is required, while knowledge of GPU programming is preferred.
- You hold a Bsc. or Msc. degree in computer science or comparable. Your colleagues are recognized experts in the field and will help you get up to speed and Thales will gladly invest in your development.
- An important requirement to fulfill this role is flexibility and the ability to communicate efficiently in English to all types of stakeholders.