€ 2.500 - € 3.700 bruto per maand
Secondment via YER
Manufacturing, Medical & Health, High Tech
About this vacancy
Are you an experienced Service Technician with experience with G80 turbines? Now is the time to respond!
- Performs technical, mainly pre-defined tasks for accomplishing defined service delivery work for customer equipment.
- Performs mainly pre-defined, technical tasks (e.g. maintenance jobs, trouble shoot activities) onshore.
- Coordinates and accomplishes defined service operations and/or resolves product issues for customers equipment.
- Adheres to defined processes and applicable regulations.
- Perform scheduled service (500-Hrs, Annual, etc.) procedure as a teal lead without supervision.
- Identifies and troubleshoots common, reoccurring, and major faults on electrical and mechanical systems of the turbine.
- Provide on job qualification training, evaluating competency and quality for troubleshooting procedures of individuals assigned to them.
- Perform unscheduled maintenance jobs.
- Participate in all on the job and off the job technical and safety training required by company policy.
- Develops advanced troubleshooting knowledge and skills on site with competent individuals.
- Lead small teams as a team lead; Accountable for the safety, competency and productivity of Trainees, Maintenance technicians and Contractors assigned to them for maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
- Keep records, maintain documentation, follow safety procedures and report technical, safety issues and difficulties to the relevant individuals on site/back office.
- Participate in all relevant call arrangements (flexibility is important).
- May act as Appointed Person or Appointed Person Trainer to sign off on the development of individuals.
In the Netherlands our client provides products, systems, installations and services. With this varied delivery program, it covers almost all areas of electrical engineering and electronics. Dutch customers from the business market find total solutions in the areas of Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory and Process Industries and Drives at our client. With these eight divisions, they provide answers to the social questions that the mega trends entail. Few organizations are active in so many countries and industrial branches as our client. Our client employs around 300,000 people worldwide, 3,000 of whom work in the Netherlands. They offer a wide range of innovative solutions for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure. The focus is increasingly on sustainability.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- 25 holidays + 13 additional days
- 8% holiday payment
- Over 6 years’ experience as a Level 6/7 on legacy Gamesa G80 Turbines
- Extensive service experience – 500 Hours / Annual/ 5 Years on G80 Turbines
- Electrician background is an advantage, HV expertise is even better
- Shift pattern: 3 weeks on with weeksn off and 3 weeks off site
- Location: Service Base Facility Lemmer, traveling to turbine locations
- Business English - Advanced
- Understanding of IT - Advanced
- Understanding of electrical & mechanical systems, all turbine components and systems – Advanced
- GWO Onshore training : e.g. First Aid, Manual Handling, Working On Heights.
- Safety Passport: Basic Safety (B-SCC / B-VCA) diploma or Safety for Operational Supervisors SCC (SOS-SCC / VOL-VCA) diploma or international equivalents
Onshore Qualification: Valid GWO training certificates which includes the following modules:
- First Aid (GWO)
- Fire Awareness (GWO)
- Working at height (GWO)
- Manual Handling (GWO)
- Valid Medical examination and certificate
- L-AUS or equal electrical training.
- According to EN 50110 and NEN3140/3840 technicians should be qualified to be authorized to perform these measurements.
- In addition Contractors employees shall be nominated by Siemens NPcEI(IV).