Engineering, Manufacturing, Energie
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
The sector Operations within the Twinscan Factory is responsible both for the production and installation of wafer steppers and scanners, including planning and logistics. The department Build Operations - Assembly is responsible for the assembly and qualification through functional testing of several subsystems of the ASML systems. This is done in accordance with strict quality norms. Job Mission is to assemble, adjust, calibrate and functionally qualify mechatronic (sub)modules (testing) and subsystems. To execute & support diagnostics, repair and recovery both inside and outside the work centre.
- Quality: produce products in accordance with established specifications. Observe and report deviations that occur in the construction of products. Give support to the solution of these problems. Contribute to the improvement of products and processes;
- Production: manufacture and deliver high level, complex systems according to the established procedures. Solve (technical) problems that occur but escalate in time;
- Know how: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems. Use this knowledge to aid effective and efficient production and provide sufficient diagnostic knowledge to solve problems as they occur and achieve the correct results;
- Planning: work according the planning provided and escalate to team leader when the agreed daily target will not be met;
- Teamwork: support good teamwork by the search for solutions and ideas.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, fine mechanics, optics, instrument maker, precision technology. Candidates with an lbo background larger than 10 years of relevant work experience can be proposed to ASML Experience Fine-mechanical or optical (hands-on) experience in a high-tech, low volume, test environment. Affinity with hardware-software interfaces and functional testing of complex systems. Personal skills knowledge of specific areas of technology.
- An interest in other technical and business processes;
- Enterprising, purposeful and flexible;
- Analytical thinker, structured, able to work with the available information;
- Service orientated, good communicator and team worker.