Secondment via YER
Construction, High Tech, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics
About this vacancy
Are you interested in technical challenges, customer satisfaction & travelling abroad? Then apply for this vacancy!
As International Maintenance Technician, you are versatile in all kinds of mechanical and electro-technical tasks. From conducting independent inspections, preventative maintenance, reconstruction work and adjustment of machinery, to emergency repair of process facilities. You know how to solve problems quickly and effectively. You are equally dynamic when rectifying faults on industrial installations, PLC operating systems and measurement and control systems. In addition, you will instruct fellow technicians and operators and guide external technicians when carrying out specific tasks. You will make an inventory and give advice on spare parts, identify problems and report these to your organization. Your responsibilities include running projects on location with respect to quality and turnaround time. You feel at home in a role where customer satisfaction and technical challenges go hand in hand.
Pentair Haffmans, located in Venlo, The Netherlands, supplies quality control equipment, micro-filtration and carbon dioxide (CO2) systems for the brewing, soft drink, wine, bioethanol, and biogas industries. Haffmans is a market leader in state-of-the-art technology and customized solutions for CO2 recovery and management.
The opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic, internationally oriented company with a pleasant atmosphere, interesting career prospects and excellent working conditions. You can also rely on us to motivate, challenge and allow you freedom so that you will enjoy coming to work every day.
You need to be someone who enjoys staying abroad for longer periods (several weeks at a time) and working independently. You are creative, innovative and think in terms of opportunities and solutions. You are committed to people and organizations and able to forge relationships quickly and easily.
- Completed Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification;
- Preferably you have knowledge of and experience with Refrigeration;
- Knowledge of electro-technical components such as Sensors and Frequency drives;
- Knowledge of PLC Technology, it’s an advantage if you can program;
- 3 years’ experience as field service engineer or equivalent role;
- Good oral and written command of Dutch, English and German;
- Independent, proactive, flexible and determined and resistant to stress;
- Creative in finding solutions, with a strong commitment to quality;
- Good communication skills with a customer-oriented and commercial mind-set;
- Analytical and able to maintain an overview of complex processes;
- Willingness to work internationally.