Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Education
About this vacancy
For Philips in Eindhoven, YER is recruiting a Labview Engineer.
You are responsible for:
- Development of new Test and Verification Engineering (TVE) applications resulting in e.g. creation of automated testers and demonstrators, validations of designs and physical measurements
- Apply a structured way of working: requirement management, planning, tracking, quality of software, documentation, and communication
- Maintaining and building new TVE competences, including measurement equipment and LabVIEW knowledge
- Contributing to maintaining a network/community of suppliers, peers and customers
- Identify improvement opportunities in Philips businesses with respect to the Test and Verification proposition and develop actionable proposals and plans to address these.
You will be part of the Test and Verification Engineering team which is part of the Reliability Solutions department of Philips Innovation Services and is a diverse group of more than 20 technical experts.
All have extensive experience in the field of test and verification strategy definition, requirement engineering and/or test automation and are actively supporting complex, innovative projects for our customers from both internal Philips businesses, as well as, external companies, located all over the world. These projects can cover every phase of the product life cycle, from development, manufacturing, market deployment, operation to phase out.
We are a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. We leverage advanced technology, deep clinical, and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- MSc or BSc degree in a relevant technical discipline like Physics, Electronics or Technical Software
- Extensive LabVIEW experience (CLD/CLA certification is a pre)
- Solid OOP experience is a strong pre
- Exposure to text based programming languages (C/C#, Python)
- Competent user of source code management systems (Git, SVN)
- Competent user of issue tracking systems (JIRA, TFS, Redmine)
- Extensive NI TestStand experience is a strong pre
- Min 5 year experience with physical/electrical measurement techniques
- Experience with data acquisition and instrument control
- Experience with motion, vision and optics is a pre
- Experience with FPGA programming, NI Real-Time and signal processing is a pre
- Acquaintance with Matlab is a pre
- Affinity with working in a regulated medical environment is a pre
- Affinity with innovative dynamic development projects, and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
- Agile way of working
- Architecture and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and a supportive attitude to customers
- Pragmatic, flexible and able to cope with time pressure
- A team player