€ 35,000 - € 80,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Effectively lead controls projects and manage technical support on controls, instrumentation and electrical subjects, fulfilling the company targets in terms of technical performances and schedule.
- Work directly with external vendors, perform factory acceptance testing and support installation and validation of systems in the field
- Research and advice about new potential development and innovation opportunities.
- Provide specialist engineering, commissioning support and field service support.
- Ensure the data exchange between other engineering groups and other ATH departments, especially with the field service organization and commercial teams
- Responsible for technical matters regarding controls, electrical and instrumentation.
- Writing technical specifications, Engineering information letters
- Programming in Siemens PLC's and or Speed tronic systems
- Performing existing control enhancements in house as well as commissioning and start-up of control systems in the field.
- Generating control product specs for modifications and/or creation of new controlling software and hardware for control system installation jobs.
- Perform control logic troubleshooting on gas turbines on site or by remote log in.
- Effectively lead and manage projects on controls ensuring that milestones are kept.
- Responsible for schedule and planning for control systems related development projects.
- Advise Commercial department on quotations regarding controls (checking specifications, writing technical parts of the offer, etc.).
- Perform analysis on Gas turbines through the remote monitoring system and write evaluation and diagnostics reports.
This company is part of the Multi OEM gas Turbine team. Combining the engineering capacity from our OEM background with the flexibility of an independent service provider we are leading aftermarket service provider for multi-platform OEM gas turbine power plants worldwide.
- A fulltime job with a perfect salary
- 25 days of leave
- 100% Travel allowance
- 8% holiday pay
- System training and studies
- € 1000 relocation fee
- YER will support you with documentation and administration
- YER will support with finding an accommodation
- Working at one of the top clients in the world
- Master in Electrical/Electronics/Physics or Bachelor. with equivalent experience in a similar job. In Industrial Automation, mechatronics, control / measurement systems.
- 5-10 years’ experience with gas turbines and applied turbine control systems.
- Experience in programming Speed-tronic control systems and/or Siemens PLC’s.
- Knowledge about control and protection systems of driven equipment.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Able to work under pressure and to set priorities.
- Team player.
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch and/or another European language.