Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
This position reports into the Package Engineering group under FPT (Final Product Technologies) in Breda, Netherlands. This position will apply engineering principles to execute the proper design, qualification and implementation of Primary and Secondary Packaging components and the associated systems such as documentation, equipment and processes. Knowledge of primary and secondary packaging systems and material science is essential to the position.
The position requires organizational, project management, technical problem solving and communication (written and verbal) skills, and the ability to work in teams and adapt to rapidly changing environment.
- Support for testing and evaluation leading to recommendation and selection of primary and secondary packaging materials for both large and small molecule products
- Familiarity with Material Testing standards, requirements and equipment is essential
- Writing of test protocols, perform technical evaluations and testing to support reports used to justify the use of selected materials and packaging components
- Writing Technical Specifications and Bill of Materials
- Competent with AutoCad or similar software application to create, modify and approve engineering drawings
- Support line trials and packaging validation activities prior to introduction of any new or change in components/processes
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (i.e. Research, QA/QC, Supply Chain, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Regulatory, etc.) in pre-commercial and commercial activities
As a Fortune 150 company operating in nearly 100 countries around the world, we invest in highly skilled, dedicated and collaborative individuals who are ready to contribute to our mission in meaningful ways and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to the client.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- BS or Msc. in Packaging, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or Life Sciences
- 0 to 5 years general packaging/engineering experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and with documentation and regulations such as FDA
- Knowledge of GMP
- Independent thinker with demonstrated skills working in teams or leading project teams
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills