€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you up for the challenge to become part of progress? The dynamic environment of ASML requires a well-balanced project portfolio. For the Corporate Sectors at ASML we are looking for a pro-active and hands-on Portfolio support officer.
- You support collecting project proposals from business stakeholders; ensuring the use of standard templates for project objective, scope, deliverables as well as for resources needs and benefits
- You maintain the overall portfolio overview and prepare regular portfolio dashboards and reports
- You coordinate the timely availability of project progress reports (made by project-leaders) and prepare the overall consolidated project progress report
- You support the preparation of Portfolio boards; preparing meetings, drafting agenda, making/collecting slides, preparing decision proposals and distribution of applicable documentation
- You monitor milestones and general status of portfolio processes, ensuring timely execution of planned activities
- You support project leaders in preparing project initiations or other project tollgate approvals in portfolio boards, following ASML’s Project management methodology
Context of the position
As Portfolio support officer you are part of the Finance Information Services (FIS) department and will report to the Senior Information Manager Corporate Sectors.
The FIS department drives and supports improvements in business processes and IT tooling for the ASML Corporate sectors. We do this through several distinct services; e.g. Business Architecture, Portfolio management, Program/Project Management, Business Intelligence and Security risk Management.
The corporate sectors are Finance, Sourcing, HR, Communication, Tax, Legal, Treasury and Corporate Risk and Assurance, Marketing. The main focus will be on Finance, Tax and Treasury.
You are based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. You work closely together the Information officer and Information manager and business architects in the FIS department, with senior stakeholders in several corporate sectors, portfolio managers and officers in other departments, program and project leaders both in business sectors and IT.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical area, business administration, industrial engineering or IT
- Preferably certified in portfolio, program and/or project management (e.g. PRINCE2 / PMI / IPMA / MSP / MOP)
- Over 2 years of experience and proven track record in portfolio management support and/or project management, preferable in a high-tech environment
- Experience in managing and realizing change processes; culture change and people aspects of embedding new ways of working
- Experience in interface functions between business departments and IT
- Experience in using MS Projects, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English language (speaking and writing)
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship builder; able to create and maintain a trusted network on all levels
- Team player; flexible, adapt to company culture and individual behavior
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality, motivated by realizing goals and realizing change rather than personal acknowledgement
- Pro-active / self-supporting, continuous improvement mindset